All active IPMS/USA members have an online voting account created from the membership database if they provided an email address during registration or renewal of their membership. This account will only be used for Executive Board elections and/or approval of Constitution and By-Laws Amendments.
Also note that the Voting web site is not connected to any other IPMS/USA website - your Forum or your online store account will not provide access to the Voting site. And if you changed your email address in the Forums this does not update your email address in the official IPMS Membership database. (Update your email address.)
New accounts have been created for all active IPMS/USA members who have provided an email address to the Office Manager. Your new username is your email address.
Please read the instructions below to log into the Voting site to activate the account and reset the password.
- Read all the steps before proceeding.
- Click this link to reset your password.
- Enter your email address. This should be the one you provided to IPMS/USA.
- Complete the CAPTCHA presented. Click the 'E-Mail New Password' button.
- You will receive an email at the address provided which will contain a one-time use link which will log you into the Voting site. Click that link.
- Your browser will log you into the Voting site and allow you to change your password.
- Go to the Election Ballot page to vote.
If you have any trouble, please use the 'Contact' link and report the issue using the 'Account Issue' category.
If you receive an error message on Step 5 like, "Sorry, firstname.lastname@example.org is not recognized as a user name or an e-mail address.", that means no account with that email has been created.
There are a number of possibilities: the IPMS/USA membership database -
- does not have an email address for your membership.
- has an out of date email address for your membership.
- has an incorrect email address for your membership.
If you do not receive an email with your account information please check your spam filter - make sure that you can receive email from 'email@example.com'.
If either of these problems occur, please use the 'Contact' link and report the issue using the 'Account Issue' category.